- toothpaste that contains breakthrough bioactive glass for treating sensitive teeth.
- an enzyme-based low abrasive bleach-free stain removing toothpaste.
- a duo of re-mineralizing toothpaste and mouthwash specially formulated to care for people with braces.
- a specially formulated mouthwash that addresses bad breath by directly attacking bad oral bacteria.
- a potassium nitrate-based toothpaste and mouthwash quick relief from sensitive teeth.
- a unique calcium sucrose phosphate toothpaste formulated to inhibit tooth decay.
The heart of any good business activity is its Marketing and Distribution strength. Our consistent growth can be attributed to expertise in this area. We have a committed and competent team of 300 Medical Representatives guided by over 70 Field Managers who directly meet over 60,000 Doctors every month. Our Product and Brand Management team guides them with required marketing and training inputs. Our distribution network spans 200,000 Retailers serviced by 16 C&F Agents and 600 Stockists making our presence strongly felt in most states in India.
Group Pharma has three facilities across India manufacturing multiple dosage forms and adheres to the highest standards.
The facility at Tarapur near Mumbai is specially designed and equipped to manufacture moisture sensitive tablets requiring strict humidity control. Group Pharma was the first company in India to manufacture denture cleansing tablets.
Our two modern manufacturing facilities at Malur in Karnataka; 43 km from Bengaluru, is built in compliance with WHO guidelines. These facilities have been set up for the manufacture of toothpaste, gels, creams, syrups and mouthwashes.
The infrastructure, protocols, documentation and procedures at all our factories comply with WHO’s current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP). Our operations include exporting products to more than 40 countries.
Our facilities are approved by leading Indian and multinational companies for whom we contract manufacture for their domestic as well as international markets.
We at Group Pharma, strive to surpass the customer's expectations in terms of quality of products and services delivered.
We achieve our objectives by upholding a quality and safety focused culture through:
- 1) Best available resources
- 2) Well trained personnel
- 3) Good manufacturing practices
- 4) The comprehensive quality management system
- 5) Continual improvement programs
- 6) Quality risk management
- 7) Regulatory compliances
Thus, we at Group Pharma are committed to maintaining quality, safety, efficacy and reliability of our products